Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Kenmore Dryer 80 Series was drying cloths last night and…

Customer Question
My Kenmore Dryer 80...

My Kenmore Dryer 80 Series was drying cloths last night and stopped dead after 20 mins. No light inside anymore, will not turn back on.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

80 Series and 10 yrs?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I will get a neighbor to help

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago
Joel Swenson

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Have you checked your breaker and verified power to the dryer? The light being dead in the dryer indicates no power to the dryer. If you are positive you have power to the dryer let me know and give me the full model number off the serial tag which is located on the frame of the dryer behind the dryer door.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 1 year ago

just checking back with you since I have not heard back from you, were you able to verify power to the dryer?