Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Does a ge profile over the range convection microwave oven…

Customer Question
Does a ge profile...

Does a ge profile over the range convection microwave oven have an interior light?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years, model # JVMf1790CK01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just does it have an interior light bulb that needs to be changed, and if so, how do I change it?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
4/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Yes, there is an interior lamp. I will p0repare you replacement instructions. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The light is accessed by removing the microwave from the wall and taking the outer cover off. The bulb is at the top, see number 283 in the diagram at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Remove screws from back and bottom of the outer metal cover and it will slide back to come off. Stay away from all components behind the control panel and be sure to unplug the microwave!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.