Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cabrio dryer sensing time comes on and times out but tumbler…

Customer Question
Cabrio dryer sensing time...

Cabrio dryer sensing time comes on and times out but tumbler wont start

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your dryer? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Model wed4206sw1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you please double check that model number?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
wed6296tw1 or sw1

Thank you! There is a thermal fuse that will need to be replaced. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is replaced. The dryer in the video is the same except for the controls!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.