Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Gold double wall oven model #GBD307PDT7.

After self cleaning function was...
I have a Whirlpool Gold double wall oven model #GBD307PDT7. After self cleaning function was performed the oven stopped working. Nothing in he display. I replaced a bad thermal fuse and then the transformer. The transformer has 120v going to the two red wires. I thought the board maybe bad so I sent to to Circuit Board Medics and just received the board back and installed it, turned on the breaker and no display. Any thoughts?
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/30/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What thermal fuse did you replace exactly? What is the part number?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
on the thermal fuse and(###) ###-####for the transformer

Do you have a multimeter to test power by chance?

OK test power on connection P24 on the board. If you test power between P24-3 (black) and P24-1(white) what reading do you get?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Should I be reading AC or DC voltage
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Getting 125VAC

AC

OK that's good, that means the board is definitely getting power. Now on the transformer, test test power between the red and red wire---what voltage do you get AC? Then test between blue and blue and what voltage do you get AC?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Red/Red wires 124VAC
Blue/blue nothing

OK then your transformer came faulty. The board is sending power to the transformer but the transformer isn't converting it down to 24 volts which means that the transformer came bad so return it and get a new one.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks Tyler!

No problem and sorry about the circumstances.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Glad you help me. Weekend warrior on my appliance didn't happen! Thanks for the help.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tyler - I replaced the transformer. I have 120VAC at the red/red and 24VDC at Blue/Blue wires on the transformer. I am getting a E1 and F2 on my display? No function on the keys now. When I first powered up I could start the convection on the upper oven but none of the other keys worked except the timer keys. Shut power off/on and nothing. Check the transformer on the 24VAC side and then I got the error codes. Any thoughts?

F2 E1 means that your touchpad is shorted. Make sure the ribbon cable is securely plugged into the display board. If so, then unfortunately the touchpad is also bad and would need to be replaced.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
That is what I thought. I appreciate it. Take care!