Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Helo My bosch washer WFK2401 wont spin dry the clothes. It…

Customer Question
Helo My bosch washer...

Helo My bosch washer WFK2401 wont spin dry the clothes. It pumps out the water with a pretty good stream, and spins but the clothes are still soggy. Is it not spinning enough?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WFK2401UC/01 81/1, Im guessing 15 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes If I can determine a faulty part. There are no fault codes. Every thing works as it should except for leaving the clothes soggy.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Using HE soap with the minimum recommended amount. I pulled off the hose comming from the pump where it attaches to the return container and poured 1/2gal in resevoir #1. set on 6(drain) and started the pump. nice strong stream coming out of the hose at that point. disconnected the drain hose on the back after the return container and still seem to have a strong stream. repeated again with hose attached and discharge at end of drain hose seems to be about the same.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
3/21/2017
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Stupid question but if you look at the spin dial on the front control panel which is the smaller dial what is this set too?