Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to find a discontinued part for a thermador

Customer Question
I'm trying to find...

I'm trying to find a discontinued part for a thermador propane rangetop -- model prg36664gdl - part # 415500. a valve part

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The repair guys at Aitoro Appliances in Norwalk CT have been working on this for months ahd have basically given up. but i'm trying to avoid having to replace the entire range when we sell our house soon. it's 15 years old and in great condition except for one burner that quit working.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No if i can find the right part Aitoro said they could do it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The brass nut that fastens the burner to the rangetop seems to be frozen and the repair guy feared if he tried to force it open it would break the part we're seeking - which may still be good and just need a cleaning. so that's why we're trying to find the part

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
3/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 1 year ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Is this the part that you are looking to replace. If so this company has it in stock and will ship it quickly.

http://www.appliancepartspros.com/bosch-valve-415501-ap2832930.html

Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you this evening. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No this is not the right part - i said in my request it is part #415500 - not 415501. It won't work. I actually found this part myself with a simple google search but it's not what I need. I'm not feeling like you are giving me any help here.