An electrolux dishwasher model THo2449402. code fo1 came up…

an electrolux dishwasher model THo2449402...
an electrolux dishwasher model THo2449402. code fo1 came up which means a leak. How the heck do you trace down a leak in this dw when the bottom is closed in. Are there some usual leak spot? I dried up the water and going to try it again to see if it repeats the leak.... Read full answer
an electrolux dishwasher model THo2449402. code fo1 came up which means a leak. How the heck do you trace down a leak in this dw when the bottom is closed in. Are there some usual leak spot? I dried up the water and going to try it again to see if it repeats the leak.
3/3/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The number you posted is the serial number.

ok i will return later. thanks

Thank you.

ewdw6505gs0

There is actually a Service Bulletin out on this issue, it is attached. Let me know what you find.

Leak repair kit available below.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

It looks like Frigidaire will pay for that kit and installation so you may want to call them before any disassembly.

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Great news, thanks I will look into that.
Hi Kelly
I checked article on in the attachment and it looks as if my serial # which is TH02449402 does not give me warr. If not under warr is this kit still apply to my dw..
Could you take another look at the article and advise.
Thanks

Does your float cap have 3 holes in it, indicating it has the updated kit?

I don't see any holes looking from the top

So you will need the new kit, marked by the three hoes in the float.

am I right about not being under warr.?

According to the serial number, it will not be covered. However, I would call and see if they have extended the coverage to other serial ranges.

thanks

You are very welcome.

would this part also fix an 02 code which just came up

If you remove the kick plate from below the door, there are diagnostic lights on the board visible from the front. Which are illuminated?

I am not there now. I may have to get back to you

Just reply when you can, thank you!

Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
Second opinion] i have a electrolux dishwasher and it
Second opinion] i have a electrolux dishwasher and it stopped working Ive.somthing ether leaking in the tub or bad sensor cause it shuts down when the senser gets wet which is what it should do. Help&… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
What would you suggest if I ,t see any water after removing
What would you suggest if I don,t see any water after removing the side panel on the left & right sides of the DW? … read more
Appliance Technician,
Electroux dishwasher 2 years old i30 error code, Electrolux®
i am an engineer so I am cheap and mechanical things do not scare me… read more
senior service enginner,
Stop searching for answers—
I have an ASKO D3250 after running full cycle heard a load
I have an ASKO D3250 after running full cycle heard a load humming sound from dishwasher tried to off, but it keep making noise had to turn off at breaker after waiting for 30 minutes or so flip the b… read more
Randy 43
Randy 43
appliance technician,
My WDT720PADM dishwasher is less than a year old and it is
My WDT720PADM dishwasher is less than a year old and it is leaking under the bottom edge of the door. It didn't seem to have any problems then the pump went out. Had it replaced and ever since is leak… read more
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
My asko dishwasher is making a pumping-grinding sound and
My asko dishwasher is making a pumping-grinding sound and won't stop even though we've opened the door and even hit the power-off button. There were some coffee grounds in the screen basket -- we took… read more
Randy 43
Randy 43
appliance technician,
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
i have a 1990 ISE classic builtin dishwasher model
i have a 1990 ISE classic builtin dishwasher model DW-CLSUP-4-MS i took the kick plate off to see if any thing was leaking.Nothing was so i took the next plate or section off now can,t get it back on?… read more
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
maybei have a 2013 whirlpool duet steam and i stupidly shut
maybe i have a 2013 whirlpool duet steam and i stupidly shut the water off over the weekend. set the washer up today without turning the water source back on. now it seems to be looking for water but … read more
Home Appliance Technician,
I have the f4 error message asko d3350 dishwasher.I
I have the f4 error message for my asko d3350 dishwasher. I cleaned the inner filters on the bottom of the dish and moved the propeller in the bottom of the unit, and it spins freely. I know it exhaus… read more
I have a Kitchenaid DW about 7 years old. The water is not
I have a Kitchenaid DW about 7 years old. The water is not completely draining after the cycle is completed. Also, it is not cleaning the glasses very well and there is usually a somewhat white spot o… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
E1 keeps coming up when my dishwasher is part-way through the
E1 keeps coming up when my dishwasher is part-way through the wash cycle, dishwasher alarms & stops… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
The dishwashers (Viking DFUD041) heavy button is blinking,
The dishwashers (Viking DFUD041) "heavy" button is blinking, the manual says the code for that is "there is too much water in dishwasher", what are the possible fixes? It appears to be draining proper… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
Stop searching for answers—
My electrolux dishwasher (eidw6105gb1) drains into my disposal,
My electrolux dishwasher (eidw6105gb1) drains into my disposal, which clogged last night. The disposal is now unclogged but the dishwasher will not restart. Everytime I press the start button all the … read more
Home Appliance Technician,
I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash III dishwasher. It wont drain
I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash III dishwasher. It won't drain ( about 3 inches of water left in it) and if I press the drain/cancel button the pump starts and runs for about 10 seconds then turns off pau… read more
MRANSWER
MRANSWER
TECHNICIAN,
Our Bosch SHV4303UC dishwasher turns on upon hitting the power
Our Bosch SHV4303UC dishwasher turns on upon hitting the "power" button even though the door is open (normally it does not turn on until the door is closed). Once on, the dw will run but not go throug… read more
Home Appliance Technician,
WEVE HAD OUR BOSCH SHE45M STAINLESS DISHWASHER FOR A YEAR.
WE'VE HAD OUR BOSCH SHE45M STAINLESS DISHWASHER FOR A YEAR. RECENTLY IT HAS BEGUN TO GET STUCH IN THE DRAIN STEP OF THE WASHING CYCLE, SO THAT IT NEVER COMPLETES A CYCLE.....NO MATTER WHICH ONE IS TRI… read more
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic
Service Technician,
Maytag dishwasher is leaking water from front door at bottom
Maytag dishwasher is leaking water from front door at bottom between door and base. Is it the gasket that goes around the front?… read more
I.can
I.can
Engineer,
My Asko D3251 dishwasher drain is plugged. I followed the instructions
My Asko D3251 dishwasher drain is plugged. I followed the instructions in the user guide on page 10 to clean the drain pump but it is still plugged. Is there anything else I should at the dishwasher o… read more
Randy 43
Randy 43
appliance technician,