John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a new Frigidaire gas range. I have obviously had a

Customer Question

I have a new Frigidaire gas range. I have obviously had a spill on a front eye-my favorite one-and it will no longer come on. It won't ignite-what to do?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is new this year-purchased with new home. The model is FPBC2277RF5
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have a lot of respect for gas! Is it probably something I can do?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know of. I have cleaned the burner as best I could and there is no evidence of anything still spilled
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  ApplianceTech replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.
Give me a few minutes to check out the info you have provided, so I can give you an accurate answer.

May I ask that you provide me the correct model and serial number off the label on your machine? The one you provided is coming up as a refrigerator .
Thanks
Don

If you still need a phone call you will need to request one again. The requests time out after a little while.