John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a wolf M series oven that is 6 months old/New! Love

Customer Question

We have a wolf M series oven that is 6 months old/New! Love it... My wife is baking a cake @ 400 degrees. After baking some potatoes she turned off the oven and the timer 1 disappeared. And now the oven is beeping every 9 seconds. I came in the back door to a woman who wants it to STOP. We have 3 grandchildren here and she is, shall we say, a tad bit rattled.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: We bought it 6 months ago. MODEL # WSO30CMB
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Well I was thinking it was a simple touch the screen and get the beeping to stop. YES to answer your question Pearl. May I call you Pearl?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That I'm mechanically inclined, 66 years old, 205 lbs and 6'4" tall.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The oven is off now and is still beeping.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
any way that I can cancel my $5.00 ?
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Turn the breaker off for at least 15 minutes to reset the electronics. Does the beeping start when powered back up?