Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I misplaced my maytag clothes washer user manual where can I

Customer Question

I misplaced my maytag clothes washer user manual where can I order one? Model MVWC415EW Serial # C62934548
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3months old model mvwc415ew
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no, but my washer doesnt fill up fully just 1/4 full I must be setting it wrong
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no just where can I get a user manual
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

The water level is correct, that is a High Efficiency machine and uses little water. All new machines are like that now due to government regulations on water consumption per load. I will get you a link to the manual for your machine.

Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

The manual is attached. Water level is automatically adjusted by the computer in relation to the load size and is not user adjustable.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
thank you you hqve helped me
Expert:  Kelly replied 7 months ago.

You are very welcome, thank you.