Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a Dacor stove and just realized this morning that the

Customer Question

I have a Dacor stove and just realized this morning that the display panel shows "2." and nothing else and none of the two oven controls work. I tried cutting off the electricity and cutting it back on but it did nothing.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: just a second. looking it up
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Model # ERSD48 purchased in 1999
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The only other problem I have ever had was an ignitor which needed replacement in the main oven.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

This is a problem with the display board itself. I'm not sure how long you cut power for, but try to unplug it for at least 15 minutes to allow the board to reset. If that doesn't work, the display board has just failed and would need to be replaced I'm sorry to say. The part number for the display board is 62680 on your model but it may be difficult to locate a new one since it's no longer made.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?