Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How deffecult to re move and replace a kenmore icemaker? 9

Customer Question

how deffecult to re move and replace a kenmore icemaker?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 9 yrs***********JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i m 83 yr old
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

So first, the icemaker you'd need to order and replace for your model number is ***** That being said, this icemaker is a bit more difficult to replace than some other models but it's not too bad. Below is a video that shows you the exact process to replace the icemaker.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?