Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My whirlpool gold quiet partner III isn't working, normal

Customer Question

My whirlpool gold quiet partner III isn't working, normal light, hi-temp scour light and cancel light are all flashing. Can you help me?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

First kill power at the breaker for about 5 minutes restore power and if the problem continues the main control board will need to be replaced, if that is the case and you need the replacement board number let me know and I will be glad to get that for you. You will need to give me the full model number of the unit to give you that info, thanks. In the meantime please read below:

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today, I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Tips are not expected but are very much appreciated.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Must i shut power from breaker or can I just unplug?

If you can just unplug it that would be fine.

any luck?

ok guess you are ok for now. I am about to leave for the night, so just leave write me if you have any questions or need anything and I will get back to you ASAP in the morning, thanks.

Hi there,
I see the question is still open and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?