How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask RJ Your Own Question
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13373
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
RJ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Looking for a inf322-04 controler for a st. cooktop, Since

Customer Question

Looking for a inf322-04 controler for a st.***** *****top
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Since november.I have no control over the element
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YES
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Where can i purchase a replacement
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  RJ replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is Robert....

I did a cross reference and came up with the part for you, click HERE and have a look, should be what you are after...

IF you have more questions or concerns please feel free to contact me..

Hope this helps... Robert