John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirlpool washing machine and it does not spin dry.

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool washing machine and it does not spin dry. I have to put it through several cycles before it is spun dry enough to put the clothes in the dryer. This last load did not spin dry all of the water out of the clothes, some of which were towels. What needs to be done & is it an expensive repair?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: about 6 years old. I don't know the exact model. ? Cobrel (I am not downstairs in the laundry room.)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, that would be it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Engineer-Tech replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Whirlpool washer . Please give me the model number found under the lid hinge. Also, who am I speaking with?