Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a GE Dishwasher and it gave me a leak detection

Customer Question
Hi! I have a...
Hi! I have a GE Dishwasher and it gave me a leak detection signal, the leak is corrected but I don't know how to take the signal out
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: model is PDT750ssf1ss I can do it my self actually is done I just need to take the signal ou so it can work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I installed a waste disposer but the drain from the dishwasher to the disposer was covered, so I took the cover off and now it should be ok, but the dishwasher is giving me the leak detection signal and I cant make it go away
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Did you dry out the lower base of the machine? Number 120 in the diagram at the link below is the sensor for leaks. Is that area dry?

CLICK HERE

Turn power off at breaker or unplug for 5 minutes. Will it clear then?

Let me see

Thank you, ***** ***** know what happens, please.

Did not work

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

John, Home Appliance Technician