Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool gold dishwasher that will start to fill

Customer Question
with water never run the...
We have a whirlpool gold dishwasher that will start to fill with water never run the wash cycle then will drain. Dishwasher is 2.5 years old. Model # W10431032A. We tried cleaning filters. We tried resetting it by unplugging waiting a couple minutes then plugging back in. We have also tried running the diagnostics. When we do that it seems to blink 7 times then stops and blinks 1 time. It did that about 4 times. Then it switched and blinked 3 times.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The main control has likely failed.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is on the tub right in front of the rubber door gasket once the door is opened.

Was the one above not the model number? Thats all I see.

No, the model tag is usually on the left side once the door is opened. It will look like WDY1234ABC1.

Wdf510paysa

Thank you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

After it fills, do you hear the wash motor trying to start, humming or buzzing?

There is humming and buzzing at the beginning it will fill with water then hums again but never starts wash cycle.

Ah, okay, that helps, thank you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The wash motor assembly will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is replaced!

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Kelly, Appliance Technician