John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My oven has a code about the cooling fan too low and has

Customer Question

hi, my oven has a code about the cooling fan too low and has stopped working? will it start up again?
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it is a slide in gas range 30" 2 - 3 years old is the model number inside the oven door?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no but I would like to be able to finish dinner, which I need the oven for
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: code is F8EO or FBEO
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Engineer-Tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Microwave. Please give me the model number. Also, who am I speaking with?

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Slide in Range. Please give me the model number if you have it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** it is my oven, not microwave. this number is ***** the oven door W10643357a

Hi Ann. Can you tell me what brand the range is?

I see you requested a call but there was an error. I will resend you a call request in a few moments.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
code is F8EO or FBEO it is a Jenn-Air 30" slide in range

Ok, thanks.

I just sent a further reduced call offer. That usually resolves the call error issue.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
for some reason it wont process the payment. thanks any way I will try to get it fixed again later or tomorroe

Ok, well, the call error issue does not appear to be resolvable. At any rate, your cooling fan for some reason has failed and needs to be replaced.

You will need it serviced. Would you like some highly rated technicians in your area?