John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Stove works, broiler works, oven never heats. Trying to find

Customer Question

stove works, broiler works, oven never heats. Trying to find solution.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: 11 years old, no idea of make and model, just reads "True temp" on the stove, I assume this detail is on the back of the unit
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If easy yes, otherwise I would need a tech
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really, if sounds like it might be the heating element, are they easy to replace?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The tag is usually behind the lower drawer, right in the front.