AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Washer runs through the cycle too and flashes a HD message

Customer Question

washer runs through the cycle too long and flashes a HD message and the doesent drain all the water ouy.Why
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: frigidare,gld2445rfb2
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i unhooked it to change a supply tube and it was working fine but hasent worked right since i hooked it back up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 9 months ago.

This is the notification that the unit is in a heat delay to allow the water to increase in temperature.

No component to be replaced, but recommend the homeowner check the incoming water temperature and run the faucet before starting the cycle.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you an nobody likes to go to work and not get paid. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.