Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Pearl. I've been doing some online research about a

Customer Question
Hi, Pearl. I've been doing...
Hi, Pearl. I've been doing some online research about a thermador downdraft system vs a jennaire downdraft. Just trying to find out pros and cons of each.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have the cooktop on order and originally decided to go with the jennaire downdraft, but not sure that's the right way to go. Trying to find out what others have done
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: heavens no!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Im here in Virginia and have been working with Bray & Scarff, dealer. I'm just not convinced the sales guy really knows about the venting.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have heard there are problems with the up and down mechanism
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
On the jennaire
1/7/2017
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Of course with any unit there can be problems. JennAir is a good company to go with but of course its not without its own faults. JennAir is a good repairable name with easy to find parts. With any unit I do always suggest getting the warranty with any purchase to make sure that your covered in the event something goes wrong?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hmm, you have no info on Jennair vs Thermador downdraft?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't want to spend the extra money if you don't have the info I'm looking for, Travis
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

I can certainly compare the two if you wish. Do you have specific model numbers or just in general?

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb