Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I habe a samsung refrigerator n the compressor is not

Customer Question
turning on but the the...
I habe a samsung refrigerator n the compressor is not turning on but the the tablet is coming out a 5 blink code
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Rfg297aapn
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Im a tech
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What is the problem
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
The fan condenssor is on but not the compressor
1/5/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

That is a low voltage error replace the inverter board.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician