John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Are we going to have a service repair man come to our home?

Customer Question

The Glad's
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 9 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will try to assist you.

I do apologize to you for it taking this long for you to receive a reply to your question.

Unfortunately we do not offer on site service through this website, our purpose here is to offer help to those people that want to make a repair themselves without having to have a repair person or company come out and do an onsite repair. We can only offer suggestions and or recommendations that will hopefully help you to make the repair(s) yourself.

If you would like to provide more information about what kind of problem that you are having I will try to help you. Otherwise, if you would like to provide me with your zip code I can provide you with a list of service providers in your area that can send someone out to your home to repair your machine onsite.

Thank you