How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Tom Goellner Your Own Question
Tom Goellner
Tom Goellner, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1631
Experience:  32 yrs. experience servicing major appliances and HVAC equipment.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Tom Goellner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you have a list of authorized repair people in the

Customer Question

Do you have a list of authorized repair people in the Northern Virginia Area who could replace the Range Oven Control on my Ge Profile dual-fuel oven? My zip code is 22207,. and estimate the cost of replacement?
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tom Goellner replied 7 months ago.

Try calling GE 1-***-***-**** and they can either send a factory tech or tell you who is authorized for your zip code. Have your model and serial ready when you call