John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Maybe you can assist me with one other issue....I have a gas

Customer Question

Maybe you can assist me with one other issue....I have a gas stove...DCS Fisher and Paykel....do you know anything about them
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Can you take a picture of one of the burners so I can see what the burner looks like on your model? There is a paper clip button above this text box to attach a picture or file so I can see it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I am not by the stove, but I can get it for you and reach back out if that is okay...
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Yes of course, just post back on this same question when you can.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
the issue is resolved...thank you for following up
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

no problem.