Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I HAVE A KENMORE ELITE 665.13933k010 that won't run. the

Customer Question

I HAVE A KENMORE ELITE 665.13933k010 that won't run. the green clean light flashes four times, pauses, then flashes once. I tried running diagnostics, pressing the same 3 buttons, three times in a row, I did this several times. once it cleared the error and the dishwasher ran one cycle, then it went back to the same error.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3-4 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: model 665.13933K01O SERIAL F04104399
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: i replaced the control that the keypad is part of about one year ago. i can probably fix it myself, just not trained to figure this out
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. The error on this dishwasher indicates that the control board does not sense the door switch is closed. most likely you have a bad door lock/switch assembly

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/W10380262/0022/665.html

I do hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
THE PART NUMBER WAS INCORRECT BUT I DID ORDER A DOOR SWTICH
THANKS
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 9 months ago.

my apologies that is what pulled up with the model number you gave me. I am glad to hear you ordered the correct part though. I do hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.