John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I'm trying to source a repair (service) manual for my

Customer Question

I'm trying to source a repair (service) manual for my Frigidaire Affinity LTF6000FSO front load washing machine. Can you help?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: exact model as typed; LTF6000FSO from June of '07.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If you could include a bushel of $100 dollar bills along with the manual, it would be quite helpful!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  ApplianceTech replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JA!

My name is ***** ***** I have been repairing appliances for over 40 yrs and I will be assisting you tonight in trying to find out why your appliance is not working. Sometimes, there will be lapses in my replies back to your because of the volume of questions I am answering. But, please be assured that I will be giving you my best effort to help solve your problem.

I have a 2006 Manual that did not change until the new models were introduced.

Does your console look like this? click here

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
my console looks the same.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm not calling for another $24. I've already spent $28 to get a 'does it look like this?' answer, that is so far not leaving a warm fuzzy feeling with me. How about asking me for a serial number, to confirm you have what I am asking for?I will purchase a service manual for that price, if it's a service manual, and not a 'user' manual.