How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Webb-Guy Your Own Question
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 1736
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Webb-Guy is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Moved fridge, tube for water made a pin sized hole, need to

Customer Question

moved fridge, tube for water made a pin sized hole, need to find cut off valve for ice maker/water
JA: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?
Customer: just a sec
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: whirlpool mod ED5GHEXNQ00/SER NO SR4347704/MFG DATE 10-04
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Are you referring to the metal plate on the back? Does your have screws around it?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

are you having trouble unscrewing the screws?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm having to look for tools
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is there a shut off valve for the water in the back of the fridge?
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

you can shut the water off by the water inlet valve in the back of the fridge.