Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Gas oven will not light. Top burner working fine..... 30 %

Customer Question
gas left in tank. could...
gas oven will not light. Top burner working fine..... 30 % gas left in tank. could this be a starter problem?
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Whirlpool super capacity.....estimate age at , at least 15 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Was hoping to , if it is safe.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no, thank you
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/3/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

John, Home Appliance Technician