Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I have a bosch dishwasher that is stuck on the delay cycle

Customer Question

I have a bosch dishwasher that is stuck on the delay cycle and I don't know how to get that off so I can run a normal cycle.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: I think it is about 2-3 yrs old .. where would I find the model number?
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: there is no work to do.... I am sure i need to just clear the board somehow to get the delay light off. I just don['t know where my manual is
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no..just how to get the delay light off so i can run anormal cycle
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Open the dishwasher door just far enough to expose the control panel. Press and hold the "Start/Reset" button. When the active indicator light is off, release the button. Close the dishwasher door. Wait and listen for the dishwasher to finish draining. This will take about a minute. The dishwasher will beep to signal that it is done draining. Once this is done open the door and press the "On/Off" button. The cycle has ended and you can choose a new cycle

I hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I m credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.