John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Can you tell me how to reset my Maytag Neptune washer. Last

Customer Question

Hi, Can you tell me how to reset my Maytag Neptune washer. Last week, it stopped working and I had an appliance man come out. He said he just reset it. I don't want to pay another $95 if I can fix it.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's old. It's about 23 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I just wanted to reset it to see if I could get it working. I have clothes in it right now, and they are wet and the washer has stopped working. I know I will have to buy another washer this week, but I just wanted to finish this one load.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No, I think that is it
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I am sorry to see your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing assistance with this?