Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
16832328

My maytag bravos MCT washer only fill and goes to spin after

Customer Question

JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: my maytag bravos MCT washer only fill and goes to spin after that, it skips wash and rinse cycles. do you know what wrong with that
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: about 8 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: do you know how to diagnose by getting error codes?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
model #: MVWB850WQ0
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
What part do i need to replace?
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If the unit is doing this on every cycle then you have a issue with the main control board .

Lets try to reboot the control board first unplug the washer for 5 minute or more, then plug it back in and test it ,if it now works that is all you needed to do .

but it you still have the same issue then the control board will need to be replaced.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Main-Control-Board/WPW10253695/4443271?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me .