Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Need a new door for a sharp carousel microwave oven model

Customer Question

need a new door for a sharp carousel microwave oven model number r305ks thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

So unfortunately the entire door is not sold as an assembly. You would have to order all the different parts and assemble them to get an entire new door. Now if you just need a particular part (like the front glass of the door or something like that) you can order it separately which is great so below is a link to where you can look at the parts breakdown to order the parts you'd need.

CLICK HERE for parts breakdown

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.