How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Refer model # WRT311FZDWOO, We bought this frig a littl over

Customer Question

Refer model # WRT311FZDWOO
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: We bought this frig a littl over a year ago. It is not keeping cool enough. It has been turned up high and the freezer is cold but will not keep ice cream from melting.
JA: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?
Customer: 21" WRT311
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No. It is in a rental. and they have turned the control down. I need it fixed quickly and I am not able.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Where do I get if fixed. We bought it from Lowes but did not get the warranty protection. We have had so many WP with our rentals and never had a problem.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

your best bet is to contact Whirlpool for an authorized servicer in your area .

Or you can contact Sears that also does Whirlpool repairs

Do you need either companies contact info?

Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 6 months ago.

Are you there?