Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have just gotten a new Kitchenaid stand mixer and cannot

Customer Question
figure out how to tilt...
I have just gotten a new Kitchenaid stand mixer and cannot figure out how to tilt the motor head back
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Brand new and Model No. KSM500q20b
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: just starting to use it and have a mix in the bowl and don't know how to tilt the head back to get the bowl and beater out
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Move lever on right side to UNLOCK position and it should tilt.

If no unlock lever, it is not a tilt head model.

Do you see a lever on the right that moves between lock and unlock?

The exact model you posted shows a bowl lift only, see number 24 at link below. Is this what you have?

CLICK HERE

Are you still there?

Kelly, Appliance Technician