Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I just moved into a condo that has a Bosch side by side

Customer Question
fridge freezer. I managed...
I just moved into a condo that has a Bosch side by side fridge freezer. I managed to change the filter that had never been changed in 4 years but now I want to pull the fridge out to clean the floor underneath as I can see it has not been cleaned in 4 years. How do I do this I dont want to just pull in case there are tubes etc that might dislodge. I cant get the bottom plate on the front at the very bottom.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is 4 years old and the model is B20CS51SNS
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can but if not I will have to get someone. If it is a matter of pulling it out I can do it.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No I just am having trouble pulling it out and if I get it out I don't want to snap any tubes such as the tube for the water dispenser.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/2/2017
Appliance Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 1 year ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

First what you want to do is empty the contents.........if you have a big cooler you can put them in there..........next locate your water main valve....if in case you do damage to the water dispenser you can shut it down right away.......but there should be a loop with enough for you to pull out the refrigerator...........make sure it is on wheels which it should very well be......and will not get caught up on any flooring.....like linoleum..........if it doesn't have wheels ...tilt it back and use an old towel or floor glides to help it move

eddie

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I can receive credit for my help. I'm proud of the work I do here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie

Eddie
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor