Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Just installed a new water tube to ice maker is making ice

Customer Question
fine but water is puddling...
just installed a new water tube to ice maker is making ice fine but water is puddling in ice tray
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: wrf560seym01 whirlpool dec of 2014
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I wish I had a parts manual on line
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Please explain (water puddling in ice tray) do you mean the ice storage container?

And your wanting a parts break down of the unit is that correct?

ice storage container

ok so if your getting money in the ice cube storage try ,that either means the icemaker is over filling or it is leaking.

Can you tell which it is?

proably over filling

ok so if it is over filling the only thing that controls the fill cycle volume of water is the water inlet valve.

If the icemaker is getting too much water then the water inlet valve will need to be replaced.

it is seeping /leaking allowing more water in to the icemaker then it should.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Water-Inlet-Valve/WPW10279866/4443855?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech