Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Kenmore washer 417.41122310 will not fill on bulk or normal

Customer Question

Kenmore washer 417.41122310 will not fill on bulk or normal cycle and then finishes to quick but on casual it works fine, I replace main control board and has the same issue
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 4 years old Model # 417.41122310 S3 4c34414976
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

What part number did you replace exactly?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Main control board
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I don't need to call
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can you tell me where to look for the issue?
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Sorry, that is an option the site sends automatically, not something I sent you. As for your issue, unfortunately the main board isn't the problem of course because you've replaced it and that didn't work. You're definitely on the right track though because this issue can only be caused by a control board. The motor control board could speed up the cycles but it couldn't stop the unit from filling. The only 2 boards that can cause that are the main board and the front interface board. Since you already replaced the main control board that would leave only the front interface board that will need to be replaced. Part number is###-##-####

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
thank you
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

No problem.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 6 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?