Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dacor warming drawer Model EWO30SCH. It won't turn…

Customer Question
I have a dacor...

I have a dacor warming drawer Model EWO30SCH. It won't turn on. I took the drawer out, and don't see any access to a fuse ore reset button. I assume I have to pull the whole unit out?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Dacor EWO30SCH. It's about 15 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Otherwise I will probably replace it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So you are correct, you will need to remove the entire drawer out and then unscrew the warming drawer cabinet and pull the entire warming drawer cabinet out. There are 4 screws coming in from the right and left side of the top panel. Remove those screws and the top panel will pull off. Now there is a dime sized high limit thermostat under this top panel with a button that you can push on it and if you push it hard it will click and the heat will reset. Attached below is a picture of the part you're looking for.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?