Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I'll do all I can to help. How have you been dealing with

Customer Question

HI , my name is Roger
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 1st
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Time
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I need to know if can help me te refrigerator GE TFX27PRX where is the filter to replace
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Te is ok?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Unfortunately this unit doesn't have a filter which is why you can't locate it to replace one. You can install an in-line filter which you can pick up at a hardware store like Home Depot or Lowes if you wanted to filter the water. The in-line filter would connected directly in-line with the water supply hose coming from your house that goes to the back of your refrigerator.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?