Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The beater on my mixer will not come off. I've tried using…

The beater on my mixer...
The beater on my mixer will not come off. I've tried using hot towels, etc. to remove, but no use. Can I repair this myself? If so can you send me directions? thanks
12/9/2016
John, restaurant equipment technician

Welcome to JustAnswer. Try submerging the beater head in a pot of just boiled water with a cup of vinegar in it. Leave it in the water, and replace the cooled water, if needed to loose the congealed food juices that are hold the beater.

Thank you for choosing JustAnswer.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tried what you suggested, didn't work he beater will not move up at all is there something else I can try?

Try soaking it in white vinegar for 8 hours, while attempting to turn the beater by hand every hour or so. If this doesn't get it to come out, it will need an appliance repair person's attention to determine why it won't move.

John, restaurant equipment technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Tried soaking the beater head in vinegar overnight and still doesn't come off, am trying to locate a small appliance repair person in our area, thanks for trying to help.