Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

How do I remove the front panel so I can gain access to the

Customer Question

How do I remove the front panel so I can gain access to the inside for cleaning? The model number is *****
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 10 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

Open the door and remove the 4 phillips screws...two on the left and the two on the hinges then you can pull the front panel off and lift it out. Once that s out you can remove the front bulkhead 5/16" screws to get that out.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!