AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Commercial washer maytag MLG20PDCWW0 not turn on and show

Customer Question

commercial washer maytag MLG20PDCWW0 not turn on and show the time -0. When I try to turn on in test mode spin,but shut off the circout breaker
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is 2 years old,model is MLG20PDCWW0
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes, I can do it,but I dont know ,what part I need.Possible motor? unit motor control? microcomputer mashine comtrol?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: when I unpluged the harness from the motor, the circuit breaker not turn off
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 10 months ago.

So you cut the circuit breaker off?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I ask again wich part needs to replace?

You need to replace the machine control to fix this.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

I see you have not rated me the 5 stars for helping you. Is there anything else I can help you with? If not please rate me now, Thanks!