How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask John Your Own Question
John, Home Appliance Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 13453
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
John is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Thermador cooktop model SGCS365RS S/N 97110215. I

Customer Question

I have a Thermador cooktop model SGCS365RS S/N 97110215. I need a knob for it P/N 00414827 which has apparently been discontinued. Do you have any other knob (or knob sets) that will fit and work on this cooktop?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello??? Its been 20 minutes now
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
It's now been 1/2 hour with no response from you - do I need to assume you are gone??
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
OK, it has been an hour - I can't wait any longer. I will not accept any charges for this session. Steve Lenz