AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

Can you tell me what is the maximum height that the drain

Customer Question

Can you tell me what is the maximum height that the drain can be for the Bosch washer and dryer installation. Some draiwngs shows that 39 Inches is the maximum heoght...our plumber contractor has installed the top pf the drain at 41 inches and am worrie that the Bosch Dryer and washer will nt work properly?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It is brand new...and is the 300 series model
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: lilley
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 10 months ago.

I would go with 36 inches from the bottom of the machine.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

Please take the time now to rate me a 5 star at the top of your page so I receive the credit for helping you, Thanks!