Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

We have a Whirlpool Dishwasher Model #WDF760SADB2 purchased

Customer Question

We have a Whirlpool Dishwasher Model #WDF760SADB2 purchased on June 11, 2016. It is not melting the Cascade Premium pod and the dishes are not clean.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchased on June 11, 2016
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: not is work is required
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what to do
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

The unit is still very new so run a cycle without any dishes inside to make sure dishes aren't just stacked the wrong way causing water to not spray properly and wash the dishes and detergent out properly. If the detergent still won't flush out properly with no dishes inside, the unit is still under warranty so verify you have good water pressure getting to the dishwasher from your house and if so you either have something restricting your water flow or you have a bad circulation pump so you'd want to call warranty so they can replace the faulty part at no charge.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.