Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Air built in fridge do not turn on but all the lights in the

Customer Question

Jennifer-Air built in fridge do not turn on but all the lights in the dreads food side are blinking.
What could the problem be?
Model: JS48FSFXDA
SER: 11986347GC
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

If the lights just blink in the refrigerator section, this is a problem with the main display control board up above the refrigerator. You can try to flip the breaker off to the refrigerator to see if the electronics will reset but if not then below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for part

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have already replaced the display board the power supply and the inverter and it is a reoccurring issue what else can I do
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

So I'm not talking about the display board itself, I'm talking about the main display board which powers the display board. The part number is ***** But there is really nothing else that can cause the issue other than this board or the display itself so whatever one you haven't replaced needs to be replaced at this point if you've already replaced one of them.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Can you please replay to this number (###) ###-####
I'm not with the Techncian please confirm
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

I can not contact that phone number, I can only chat here.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
But here I can't to nothing cause it not the teucnican here. So if you need to open new job order do it
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

You can relay the message to the technician if you'd like, but I am only here to speak with you as was our original agreement when you started this conversation.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did not started he did. He gave my number I don't know why
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 7 months ago.

Doesn't matter, I can only contact through this chat window that I am chatting in which is how I'm talking to you now. I have told you what is wrong there is nothing more I can do.