Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Kenmore elite oasis washing machine has stopped working and

Customer Question
the code on the screen...
Kenmore elite oasis washing machine has stopped working and the code on the screen is Ld
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its around 8 years old and Oasis HE canon quiet pak
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes if possible
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: what do we do to fix it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you with your Kenmore washer. Please give me the model number found under the lid hinge.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
110.27082604

Thank you. One moment while I look that up.

When the washer stopped working, did it leave water in the tub?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
it did

This is a common problem. You very likely have an obstruction either by a kinked drain hose - or more likely , something stuck in your pump. Your Kenmore Oasis is made by Whirlpool. So let me get a few videos of washers that have the same insides as yours that instruct you about how to remove the pump. One moment please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrJOiOYFIF8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygQs8Ktz3BE

Please note that one or more of these may be pump replacement videos, but you likely do not need to replace the pump, but rather unclog it.

Is there anything else I can answer for you?

John, Home Appliance Technician