Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I fix fault 15 on boiler bosch fw 200. it says

Customer Question
something about temperature outside sensor...
how do I fix fault 15 on boiler bosch fw 200. it says something about temperature outside sensor down. this happened after having a bath in a long time and it getting cold.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/27/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

As with any error displayed on an electronic control, a manual reset should be attempted before anything. Turn the power off for at least 30 minutes to allow the electronic control to reset, Does the error return? If so, please post the number associated with the error.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
will turn it off over nigth and see what happens. thank you.

Okay, please let me know what happens when turned back on. Thank you.