Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My washer is flashing LF in the estimated time remaining. I

Customer Question

Good Morning my washer is flashing LF in the estimated time remaining. I have my setting on bulky as i have a cushion in the washer
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is 8 years old and it is a Bravo 400 quiet series
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends how hard will it be
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The cushion is still in the washer but I can open the lid also there is about 4 gallons of water in the washer
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 8 months ago.

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

That means LONG FILL, the unit has a water valve or water supply issue. Remove the hoses from the unit and check the valve screens for blockage. I those are goof and the water supply is good replace the water valve on the unit.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY HOLIDAYS!